Are all your products made in Portugal?
Yes, all our products are made in Portugal.
Can I get more information about a product?
If you require any additional information please send us an email.
Making a order:
I am new to the site, how do I order?
We have tried to make the experience as easy and secure as possible. To order, follow the next steps:
1. Search our products collections: Baby; Baby - Indoor Sole; Baby - First Walkers; Kids; Kids - Sneakers; Kids - Classics. Where you will be able to see our products;
2. Choose the product;
3. By clicking the button “Select Options”, choose your preferred size and click "Add to Cart";
4.You can also add more products or go straight to the checkout page. In the checkout page you will be able to calculate the shipping fees by indicating the shipping address.
How do I know if my order has been submitted successfully?
You will receive an automated email to confirm your order has been received. You will get a second e-mail when the order is being processed.
I would prefer to not receive my order at home or at work. What can I do?
You can always ask a friend or family member to get your order for you.
Is it safe to buy from this site?
Yes, we use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and payment details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server. This information is authenticated to ensure it only gets sent to this secure server and is checked to make sure it has not been tampered with during transfer.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments by Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfer. When checking out you will be asked about your preferred method of payment. If you choose bank transfer, you will get an “Order Confirmation” e-mail with further indications on how to proceed.
Where is my order? If your order has not arrived when you were expecting it, please do the following:
- Check if you have received a dispatch confirmation email with your tracking ID and use it to check the order’s status on this page;
- Check within MY ACCOUNT: Is your delivery’s address correct? Are your contact details up to date?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from our carrier, Chronopost. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery pick-up point or you may need to re-arrange delivery;
- Check if someone else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team via email or phone. All our shipments are insured to the necessary value so, should it not be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
Part of my order is missing or incorrect, what now? If an item is missing from your order, please contact our customer services team via email or phone. Be sure to give us your order number and the name of the missing item and we will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as we can.
The local customs in my country are asking for more information regarding the parcel. Can you help? Each country has its own unique import procedures, which are subject to change. If you have an order held in customs then please contact us with your order and tracking numbers, via email. We will do our very best to help resolve the matter as swiftly as possible.
How can I return an order? You can return an order within 30 days of receipt, providing the items are in original resalable condition. You will need to send us the item via a carrier of your choice. After we check the item's condition, you will be refunded for the item, but not for any shipping-related costs.
Can I exchange an order? We accept exchanges for different sizes only.